SALE STARTS MARCH 4th!
PLEASE READ FULLY BEFORE ORDERING!
HALF OF THE PROFITS OF THIS SALE WILL BE DONATED TO A LOCAL DOMESTIC VIOLENCE/ABUSE PROGRAM (to be determined which one)!
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN INVOICE AT ALL IT IS BECAUSE WHAT YOU ORDERED IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE or it went to another area in your email, so please be sure to check all folders, or safelist PayPal and our firstname.lastname@example.org email!
IF YOU DO NOT PAY WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THE INVOICE BEING SENT IT WILL BE CANCELLED!
WE WILL ONLY BE SHIPPING TO THE UNITED STATES, AUSTRAILIA AND WITHIN CANADA!
ALL PRICES LISTED ARE CANADIAN (CAD)
- These items are in hand so they will be packaged and mailed out ASAP!
- Sale can close at any time, for any reason!
- The email you use on the Google Form will be what is used for the PayPal Invoice!
- If an item you selected sells out before your invoice is created it will not be included!
- If an item you selected sells out before you pay, it will be deleted off your invoice! If I have not caught it in time, you will be refunded before order is fulfilled and remaining items will be sent to you!
- Shipping cost will be based on weight and location! We have no control over what Canada Post charges! We will only be sending tracked!
- Once packages are handed over to Canada Post we are no longer responsible for them! If they do not arrive we can put a claim in for you, and if Canada Post refunds lost or damaged packages we will refund your order (money is sent to us from them)!
- We now have to charge taxes to Canadian buyers based on their province or territories taxes!
- Our Multiple Purchase Discount (MPD) of $1 off each item, when buying more than one item, will NOT be in effect for this sale!
- All items being sold are "B" grade, but please note our "B" grade are still very beautiful pins, just with minor flaws that Thea was not happy selling as an "A" grade!
- The Luz/Stringbean pin (that was part of the TFTM 2024 Calendar sale) "A" grade pins we have will be sold later for $3 more than the price of the "B" grades. We usually sell the "A" grades first, but we chose to add them into this sale to try to help raise more money for the donation!